Let Broadfording Christian Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- School includes the NILD-based Learning Lab Program for K-8 students with mild learning disabilities.
- Broadfording Christian Academy Homeschool Program includes 115 additional students and has developed an excellent reputation under the direction of Coordinator Linda Higgins.
- Accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and Association of Christian Schools International
- School also provides Online Learning Academy for distance learning, summer school, acceleration, or remediation
- Graduates have successfully entered colleges ranging from 2 year community to 4 year competitive universities, trade schools, as well as the workforce and military.
- School is recipient of annual endowment from the Garland and Mary Guyton Memorial Fund
- School philosophy is grace-based, balancing both an evangelical and discipleship approach to student growth and development