Let Alverno High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- All college-prep curriculum, with 12 AP courses and honors classes in all subject areas
- Small class sizes: an average class has 18 students
- Outstanding college acceptance rate to schools across the U.S.
- Strong faith and retreat program; active campus ministry
- Innovative leadership program
- Twenty-seven clubs and many, many activities
- Quality arts and athletic programs: Alverno soccer is 2009 CIF champions, and the Jaguars are also 2004 CIF Division VI Softball Champions! We produce two plays a year, offer two choirs, and sponsor the Alverno Mass Band
- Sponsored by the Immaculate Heart Community
- Accredited by NCEA/WASC/NAIS/CAIS