Let Dearborn Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Approved by the Massachusetts Department of Education as a private therapeutic-day program for students aged 5-22
- Serving more than 40 Massachusetts communities
- Safe and supportive environment with small student to staff ratios with an emphasis on individualized growth to meet identified IEP goals
- Diverse, state-of-the-art vocational and shop programs integrated with core academics for all ages
- Remedial Services available for students with reading disabilities, utilizing the Wisnea-Kapp program, a nationally recognized program for the reading disabled.
- Comprehensive therapeutic services, including individual and group counseling
- Active family service component and parent involvement
- Vocational readiness, career and transitional services provided to high school students
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of 766-approved Private Schools