Let CATS Academy Boston know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Grade of entry Age TOEFL (or equivalent)** Academic requirement
9* 14 or 15+ 40 (IELTS 4.0) Completion of US Grade 8 or equivalent
10* 15 or 16+ 40 (IELTS 4.0) Completion of US Grade 9 or equivalent
11* 16 or 17+ 60 (IELTS 5.0) Completion of US Grade 10 or equivalent
12* 17 or 18+ 65 (IELTS 5.5) Completion of US Grade 11 or equivalent
* CATS Academy reserves the right to re-assess students on arrival and move them up or down a grade if this is in their best academic interests.
**Other internationally recognized English language tests may also be accepted.
Entry criteria for DOMESTIC students:
CATS Academy Boston encourages domestic students to apply for admission to our international school.
To apply for Admission:
Complete the application form here.
- Provide academic transcripts from the last two years. Download the Record Request form here.
- Visit CATS Academy Boston and interview with the Director of Admissions.
- Please call 857-400-9684 to arrange your visit and interview.
- Your visit to CATS Academy Boston will be 45-60 minutes and include a campus tour, informational meeting, and student interview.
- Submit SSAT or ISEE test scores (optional)
- Request Financial Aid application (optional)
- CATS Academy Boston will assess applications upon completion.