Let Cedarcrest Center For Children With Disabilities know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Cedarcrest School accepts inquiries from school district representatives with the informed consent of a student's parents. Families may inquire as well but are encouraged to discuss their interest with the child's IEP team prior to contacting Cedarcrest School. Once a referral is made, a child's IEP team and family will be invited to meet with staff and to tour the school. The formal application process includes:
- A review of the child's current IEP and recent assessments
- A visit to his/her current school program
- A review of the child's education, therapy and medical care needs
- A determination by Cedarcrest Center's admission team of the appropriateness of placement Tuition rates have been established by the New Hampshire Department of Education. Sending school districts are responsible for tuition and the cost of related educational services, including one-to-one paraprofessional assistance specified in a child's IEP. The commitment of day education students' sending school districts also includes financial support for instensive nursing support and transportation.