Let The Derryfield School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- CORE VALUES -
- AIM HIGH: Young people achieve their best in a culture of high expectations and encouragement.
- BALANCE: We offer inspiring academic, artistic, and athletic opportunities, promoting the development of healthy habits of mind, body, and spirit, and the skill to balance creative tension.
- CHARACTER: We actively cultivate respect, integrity, compassion, and perseverance in our community members.
- COMMUNITY: We seek a diverse community defined and sustained by close relationships, social interdependence, and service.
- FAMILIES: We embrace the family's role in the life of our day school, celebrating collaboration between home and school.
- INDIVIDUALITY: We encourage young people to grow as unique individuals through the discovery of new passions and a love for learning, self-knowledge, critical inquiry, and reflection.