Let The Gramon School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Approved by the New Jersey Department of Education as a day school for students with disabilities
- Accredited by the Middle States Association
- District funded tuition
- Co-educational day school serving students from 12 through 21
- For students with emotionally-based behavior and/or Autism Spectrum disorders
- 1:4 Staff to Student ratio
- Proactive, Positive Behavior System
- Every student provided laptop computer
- Each class makes use of iPads and SMART Boards
- Full-time BCBA, social workers and support personnel
- Affliated with Glenview Academy for elementary students with behavioral and learning disabiities and/or Autism Spectrum disorders.