Let The Harley School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Student-to-teacher ratio 1:7 Devoted faculty with an average tenure of 17 years
- 25 acre campus including state-of-the art facilities
- 27,000 square foot Academic Center, Center for the Visual Arts and Glass Studio
- Opening in 2013, Chesonis Commons, the first preK-12 education space in the country to include multiple dimensions of education for a sustainable future. It houses the Briggs Center for Civic Engagement, The Center for Mindfulness and Empathy Education, a science center, and a project space.
- Students are from 30 school districts and 5 counties