Let Village Christian Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- All Three Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade classes (9 in all) have full-time assistants.
- Our nurse, guidance counselor, and athletic director are on campus all day.
- Our fine arts staff teaches beyond the basics of choir and band with such course areas as ballet, Suzuki violin, piano keyboarding, drama and forensics.
- Our educational therapist works one-on-one with students so that no student is left behind.
- Our staff of male and female coaches are all believers who appreciate their role-model status whether they are in charge of a 1st grade football team or a high school basketball team.
- Our After-School-Care workers ensure an enjoyable afternoon for elementary students (only $7 a day and no contract necessary).
- Teacher volunteers advise a host of after school clubs and prepare students for ACSI competitions.
- Our school store manager has uniforms for your student on-site to handle any student emergency.
- Our kitchen staff prepares hot and inexpensive meals daily along with new innovations like our full salad bar.