Let Golden Hills School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Welcome to Golden Hills School (GHS). We are a special
place that inspires and empowers every child to achieve his or her
Founded in1992 as a one-room school house, GHS has grown into a Jr. Kindergarten through 8th grade school, accredited by both the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) and by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Our students, teachers, and parents form a close, educational community who work as partners to develop each child’s full potential.
GHS is consistently voted the Best Private School in our area and we are especially known for:
- Our small class sizes with experienced, caring and credentialed faculty that get to know every child in school and offer a personalized education that inspires each child’s full potential
- Our integrated, values-based character and leadership development programs that address the “whole child” and build confident and thoughtful graduates and citizens
- Complete Athletics program, Daily P.E., weekly Art, Music and Computer Science classes, and a comprehensive Spanish program from K to 8th grade
- Secure and well-equipped facilities including a technology lab, art and music studios, gymnasium, athletic field, a Learning Garden, and two playgrounds
- A welcoming and diverse community with active parent participation that supports strong “educational partnerships” for student education
A complete education from GHS develops students of character and integrity who are confident and academically well-prepared for the most challenging high school programs and for successful lives in the world.