Let Willamette Valley Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Use the following process to guide you through the application process. The following items need to be completed and turned in before the admission process can proceed:
- Application for Admission Parent Survey Before/After School Care Form
- (PK-8) Student Information Form
- (6-12 ) Student reference forms
- (6th-12th only) - one from a pastor or pastoral staff and one from a teacher
- Nonrefundable application fee of $25 per student, submitted with application. This is for NEW STUDENTS ONLY. Returning students are not required to submit a new application and application fee.
- Copies of current report cards, standardized test scores, specialized test results (e.g.
Step one: Interested families should submit the items above
Step two: A family interview and grade-level testing must be conducted before acceptance and placement. The office will contact families for available testing dates.
Financial Assistance: A separate Financial Assistance Application must be completed and submitted with the $30 application fee, along with the Application for Admission. The admission process may be delayed if forms and fees are not turned in.