Let St. Edward Elementary School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Outstanding Academic Curriculum
- Art, Forensics, Music & Band Programs
- St. Edward provides a Safe and
- Inviting Learning Environment
- Pre-K through 8th grade
- Pre-K NAEYC Accredited
- Fully accredited by the Diocese of Nashville State of Tennessee and the Southern Association of Colleges of Schools (SACS).
- ACADEMICS-- SES is a Catholic Elementary School within the Diocese of Nashville. We serve 475 students in grades PreK- through eight. It is a parish school with close ties to the church community. We are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) which govern schools in a ten state area. The PreK program is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. The mission of the school follows the belief in the importance of educating the whole child. We challenge each student to realize their academic, emotional, social and physical potential. The position statement of the National Catholic Education Association states that the formation of the whole child is a fundamental Catholic educational concept. Student learning outcomes encourage the development of higher order thinking skills designed to fully embrace a student’s multiple intelligence. We use a combination of quantitative and qualitative measurement tools to obtain a holistic profile of each student enabling our educators to incorporate an integral approach in the formation of each student. Our educator emphasize individual development along with the basic skills curricula which includes: Religion Language Arts Social Studies Physical Education Music Mathematics Science Spanish Art Our progressive state of the art Media Center contains 26 Computers and library collection of 10,456 items. There are 65 computers throughout the various classrooms for student use in addition to teacher computers. All computers are hooked up to the internet. As a part of our media resources, we have 6 interactive whiteboards (Smartboards) which are used by both faculty and students. In addition to that, ALL classrooms are equipped with a ceiling projector and a wide screen. These tools are being used as a tool for teaching and learning.