Let La Reina High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students:
- A student is admitted to La Reina High School after the Admissions Committee considers seven basic indicators of the student's potential for success in a college-preparatory school such as La Reina:
- Desire to attend La Reina High School
- Above average citizenship grades for the past three years
- Results of standardized admissions test given at La Reina High School with a composite score above the 60th percentile
- Personal interview of the applicant and parents by La Reina High School personnel
- Recommendations from current principal, math teacher, English teacher, and a pastor, priest or religious leader
- Above average scores on standardized testing over the past three years
- Scholastic achievement in the last three grades of school: ◦An A/B average will qualify for first round selection if consistent with other indicators ◦C to C+ will receive second consideration ◦Grades of C-, D or F in the last three years will ordinarily preclude an applicant from consideration for admission
- As a Catholic School, La Reina gives first consideration to practicing Catholic young women who qualify for the academic program offered. Second preference is given to those students who have an active faith life; all others are selected on the same basis as other applicants without regard to race, color or national and ethnic origin. Preference will be given to students who have attended a Catholic elementary school. This policy is consistent with La Reina's strong emphasis on religion and moral training in the Catholic tradition. La Reina High School, mindful of its mission to be a witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, national and/or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities at the school. The school is non-discriminatory in the administration of its educational policies, financial aid, athletic and other school-administered programs.
Request info from La Reina High School: