Let Rowland Hall know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students:
- ADMISSIONS INFORMATION-Rowland Hall does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender in the administration of any of its programs.
- The admission committee seeks motivated students who will be challenged by academic excellence and will thrive in an atmosphere of respect and concern for the individual. Among our priorities is the creation of a vibrant and inclusive community, intellectually stimulating and socially supportive, which prepares students to live, work and thrive in a multicultural world.
- Applicants are required to submit an application, applicant questionnaire (grades 6 through 12), copies of school records, a current transcript or report card, and two teacher recommendations.
- It is also recommended that the applicant visit the school and complete a personal interview. Standardized test are administered to applicants for grades six through 12.
- Individual assessments are required for those children applying to 2 PreK to fifth grade. Previous testing information may also be required.
- APPLICATION TIMETABLE-Inquiries are welcomed year-round.
- Tours and interviews are given Monday through Friday by appointment.
- Admission open house events are offered in the fall and in January & February.
- Admissions applications are accepted on a rolling basis for the current year when space is available.
- The application deadline is March 1 for fall admission for the following year. A $50 non-refundable fee is due with the application.
- ADMISSIONS CORRESPONDENCE- Kathy Gundersen, Director of Admissions Rowland Hall-St. Mark's School 720 Guardsman Way Salt Lake City, Utah 84108 Telephone: (801) 355-7485 Fax: (801) 363-5521 E-mail: email@example.com
- Every student who enters Rowland Hall's Middle or Upper Schools is asked to declare acceptance of the responsibility to uphold ethical, honest standards in their academic life by signing a copy of the Academic Honor Code. When a student is suspected of violating the Academic Honor Code, a disciplinary committee is convened to propose a course of action. All Rowland Hall students are expected to show respect for themselves, for other people, for the School environment, and for public property.
- COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID-The cost of tuition for full-day programs for the 2012-2013 school year ranges from $13,195 (4 PreK) to $17,895 (grade 12). A bundled billing fee of approximately $760 per year covers laboratory and other expenses for Middle School and Upper School students. School lunch program and transportation are available for an additional fee.
- Rowland Hall offers financial aid to applicants whose families demonstrate financial need in grades one through 12.
- The financial aid application deadline is March 1.
- Approximately 23% of the student body currently receives some degree of financial aid.
- Financial aid decisions are made in the spring for the following year. Grants totaling over $1.4 million were made to students for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Michelle Rasich, Director of Financial Aid (All Grade Levels) Rowland Hall School 843 South Lincoln Street Salt Lake City, Utah 84102 Telephone: (801) 924-5957 Fax: (801) 355-0474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request info from Rowland Hall: