Let Chesapeake Bay Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Chesapeake Bay Academy is the only K-12 school in Southeastern Virginia licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and accredited by the Virginia Association of Independent Schools to serve students with Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) and Other Health Impairment (OHI).
- The mission of Chesapeake Bay Academy is to educate students, including those with learning and attention disorders, whose potential may only be realized through an individualized academic program and to empower students to transition successfully from the separate lower, middle and upper school divisions to the next most appropriate educational setting.
- Chesapeake Bay Academy is committed to the individual success of students of all races, creeds, ethnic origins, and socio-economic backgrounds who can benefit from the school's specialized programs.
- Chesapeake Bay Academy is committed to providing a supportive, challenging, and safe environment in which students, who demonstrate a discrepancy between academic achievement and aptitude, build self-esteem, discover their capabilities, address their educational differences, and acquire strategies for success.
- Chesapeake Bay Academy is committed to a dynamic curriculum individualized for each student by specific educational plans implemented through multi-sensory instruction, experiences with leading technologies, and close interactions with adult mentors.
- For more information, please go to www.cba-va.org, or call (757) 497-6200.