Let King's Academy Christian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- King\'s Academy Christian School operates from the aspect of a four point platform for qualified applicants. Families wishing to attend King\'s Academy must have a willingness to meet or be active in the following four areas:
- The family and student must be active in their Christian Faith and have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- The family must be actively attending a Christian church of their choice on a regular basis. Membership in a church is not required, however, regular attendance is.
- There must be an at-home parent or guardian who will oversee the at-home instruction on the non-school days. 6th grade and below attend Tuesday and Thursday, 7th grade and above attend Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The parent or guardian is responsible for covering the materials assigned to them on the non-campus days.
- The family must have an understanding that tuition dollars do not pay for the total cost of running a private christian school and be willing and committed to assisting the school in meeting its development and fundraising goals.