Let Orinda Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Our mission is to provide a college preparatory education to empower each student to reach his or her full potential as a successful, confident, self-reliant individual, including those smart, creative students with learning differences.
Orinda Academy is a co-ed independent school for students in grades 6 to 12 in Orinda, California in the San Francisco East Bay.
- We offer a college prep curriculum committed to providing students with academic growth, ambitious and advanced classes in the arts, competitive interscholastic athletics and a rich technological curriculum.
- We develop students’ critical thinking skills, ethical values, an appreciation for culture, a healthy lifestyle, and a sense of social responsibility.
- We bring together a diverse student body with a multitude of talents and abilities and develop their love of learning and an appreciation for the opportunities in our multi-cultural world.
- We foster connection, collaboration and communication between parents, students and teachers to achieve a successful academic experience.
- We update parents every two weeks with progress reports and hold parent conferences three times per year.
- Student support includes collaboration with outside tutors, therapists and specialists to ensure student success.