Let Cambridge School Of Chicago know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Applying toThe Cambridge Schoolis E-A-S-Y
Examine the School
- Schedule a school tour or classroom visit.
- Attend a Cambridge Preview open house in Chicago (November).
Apply for Admissions
Request an Application for Admission.
o Complete and return the Application for Admission with a non-refundable $125 application fee.
o Early priority admissions applications due by January 31.
o Applicants to 1st through 6th grade require a completed teacher questionnaire and principal form.
Schedule an Assessment
- Schedule an applicant assessment where we will look for developmental readiness, academic aptitude, and behavioral matters for all applicants.
- Attend a parent/guardian interview with the administrator or admissions director. Parents are expected to have read The Case for Classical Christian Education (Wilson) for this interview (available in the School office).
Your Acceptance Letter
- Upon acceptance, admission letters will be mailed to each family applying to The Cambridge School.
- Select payment option for tuition and fees.
- Applicants receiving scholarships have the option of monthly payments throughout the year. The first month tuition payment is due within ten (10) days of acceptance.
- The Welcome Packet will be provided and include all necessary forms and deadline information.
Admissions decisions are made when the entire application process has been completed.