Let Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Actively participate in their faith community and show a strong desire to fully engage in SHC's Catholic community of faith.Value their school community and demonstrate this through a history of active involvement in their current school community.
- Achieve above-average grades in the seventh and eighth grades and demonstrate grade-level or above competency on standardized tests.Indicate the ability to complete a rigorous college preparatory curriculum as demonstrated by their performance on the high school entrance examination.
- Receive favorable recommendations from principals and teachers of the schools they currently attend.
SHC SEEKS PARENTS WHO
- Partner with our talented faculty to ensure the academic success of their child.
- Share our commitment to the emotional and spiritual growth of their child.Involve themselves by attending campus activities and events.Impact student life through their commitment to furthering the mission of SHC.
Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin and accords them all rights, privileges, and activities generally made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of any race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its policies or programs.