Let Centreville School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Applicants must complete the following process in order to be considered for admission to the Centreville School:
- Call Centreville School to set up a meeting and tour with the Director of Admissions.
- Review the information in the application packet.
- Complete and send the application for admission, along with the processing fee ($75.00). Please click here for the Centreville School application.
- Once we have received the application and the $75.00 fee, we will request that you provide us with your child's most recent psychological/educational evaluations, current report cards and IEP (if applicable.) The Admissions Office will review above mentioned materials and contact you regarding the remaining steps in our admissions process. If it is determined to be appropriate:
- We will set up a time to observe your child in his or her school setting.
- Set up a time for your child to visit Centreville School. Typically, the child will spend two consecutive days attending classes, taking a mathematics placement test, meeting with the reading specialist and, when appropriate, a language therapist and/or occupational therapist.