Let Santa Ynez Valley Christian Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- MISSION STATEMENT AND STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
- The mission of the Santa Ynez Valley Christian Academy is to glorify God by partnering with Christian parents and their churches to inspire, prepare, and safeguard the minds of youth through excellence in Christ-centered education.
- The purpose of the Santa Ynez Valley Christian Academy is to educate and develop the whole person for the glory of God.
- SYVCA desires to provide its students with a quality academic education set in the framework of Christian instruction and example. This includes rigorous academic instruction, challenging athletic and recreational activities, competence in computer technology, and creative expression in the fine arts.
- SYVCA addresses educational practices from a Christian perspective by allowing our students the opportunity to begin to understand themselves and the world around them from a Christian world view. Some of this education will be formal (chapel, Bible classes and subject integration), and some will simply happen as the faculty and students interact in the normal flow of school activity. The goal is to facilitate the development of the child: academically, physically, psychologically, socially and spiritually. The school employs faculty and administrators who serve as role models in their Christian walk, and who are maturing in both their professional life and their Christian faith.
- The Christian Academy is directed by a school board comprised of school parents and Christian community members. While comments and suggestions are appreciated and gratefully received, the board asks for the trust and support of its parents in policy and educational matters that are the prerogative of the school.