Let Aaron School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Traditional school curriculum that follows NY State Educational Standards
- Strengths based Special Ed Program for students with average to above average cognitive ability
- Small, structured classroom settings with a multi-sensory and multi-disciplinary approach to learning
- Students have challenges in the areas of language, auditory processing, attention, sensory integration, learning disabilities and executive functioning
- Aaron Elementary School has 10-12 students in a language based classroom
- Aaron Middle School has up to 15 students in a content focused, language based classroom
- Aaron High School has up to 15 students in a rigorous academic based classoom, designed in accordance with the National College Readiness Standards and the NY State Learning Standards.