Let EA Young Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- thrive in an educational setting with other advanced scholars where the curriculum is differentiated and allows for mindful, in-depth study
- require thoughtful attention to their social/emotional development
- do not benefit from a setting that fails to make demands on their abilities
- require faculty who are uniquely trained to select and adapt the content of curriculum to the mental caliber of each scholar they teach
Scholar centric education starts with detailed, multi-dimensional information about where each child is on his/her learning journey.
At the start of the academic year, and at key points throughout it, E.A.
Instructional strategies are then adapted to each scholar’s specific learning needs.
- Personalized instruction
- Linking test results to skills and concepts aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS)
- Self-directed, project-based learning driven by constructivist pedagogy
- Personalized Learning Plans (PLPs) for all scholars emphasizing student needs and interests
- Technology-infused environment and incorporation of 21st Century Skills
- Individual/group projects complemented by multiple teaching and learning approaches
- Differentiated instruction
- Authentic Assessment
The scholars of E.A.
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Second Language
- Fine Arts
- Creative Problem Solving
- Health Promotion & Physical Education
As the world becomes increasingly interconnected and competitive, we must maximize every opportunity to develop gifted learners and nurture their leadership. At E.A.
Whether learning skills, competing in intramurals, supporting team members or competing interscholastically, E.A.
Each month, the Academy will focuses on one of its eight core ethical values:
In addition to teaching about values, E.A.