Let St. Francis High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Admissions Examination: Scholastic Testing Service High School Placement Test (HSPT)
Admissions Process for Ninth Grade:
1. Complete an application form – these forms are available on our website, www.sfhs.net or request a form 818.790.0325
2. Take the entrance examination offered at St. Francis High School. The examination is held on a Saturday in January. Under some circumstances other types of entrance examinations may be submitted in place of the St. Francis examination. Please call the school for verification.
Upon receipt of a completed application, St. Francis High School will request:
1. Three years of official transcripts, including all standardized test scores, from the eighth grade school or school last attended. Faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
2. St. Francis High School will mail SFHS Rating Form to current school. A junior high teacher or administrator will then forward the completed form to St. Francis High School.
3. Complete Pastor Recommendation Form (available on our website).
4. Applicant and parents interview with a member of the Admissions Committee or staff.
For those entering Tenth, Eleventh or Twelfth Grades:
1. Submit an application form provided by St. Francis High School (available on our website).
2. St. Francis will contact you to schedule an admissions interview.
3. Applicants for these grades are not required to take the entrance examination.