Let Wildwood School K-12 know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students:
- You can request an admission packet through our web site, www.wildwood.org, or by calling the appropriate campus.
- Kindergarten applicants must turn 5 years old by Sept. 1 of the year they enter school.
- Kindergarten applications are due Oct. 30.
- Applications to 1st grade through 10th are due by Dec. 14.
- As part of the admission process both parents are required to attend a campus tour. Tours are on-going. Please call the appropriate campus for scheduling information and to reserve your space.
- Middle and upper school students are interviewed.
- Kindergarten and first grade applicants are invited to the campus on a Saturday where they are arranged in groups of 10-12 students and attend a 90 minute visit in a Wildwood classrooom.
- Second through 5th grade applicants spend a school day in a Wildwood classroom where they participate in that classroom's academics and activities.
Request info from Wildwood School K-12: