Let Sheridan School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Sheridan's Learning Principles To nurture and challenge all learners, Sheridan School:
- educates the whole child: intellectual, physical, social and emotional
- creates a safe learning environment in which students feel known and understood
- fosters close, supportive relationships between all members of the community: parents, teachers, administrators, staff and students;
- maintains high academic standards while respecting the pace of child development;
- challenges students to think critically, creatively and conceptually;
- provides hands-on, engaging, authentic learning experiences that challenge students to wrestle with big ideas and their own assumptions;
- embraces collaborative learning;
- challenges prejudice,embraces difference, and teaches children to view the world from multiple perspectives;
- supports student's inquiry and self-reflection,
- emphasizes the learning process; provides specific, ongoing feedback on students' learning and personal growth.