Let The Cottage School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
The Cottage School’s history of success repeatedly demonstrates that students who come to the school disillusioned or discouraged–some to the point of “giving up” on education–flourish in the school’s environment and emerge as independent, capable, and successful young adults. Carefully designed to meet State of Georgia high school graduation standards, as well as HOPE scholarship requirements, the curriculum also exposes students to various situations and subjects that assist them in unlocking their own unique talents and finding their niche in life.
In addition to the traditional day school program, The Cottage School offers a wide range of educational opportunities, including:
- Summer High School for Credit: customized academic instruction, either for current students or students from area schools requiring specific courses for full or half Carnegie Credit units;
- Summer Success: Art Enrichment, Reading Comprehension, Math, and SAT/Test Preparation;
- After School for Credit: All high school core curriculum subjects;After School Success: Homework reinforcement, study skills, test taking, and organizational skills;
- Project Work: Learn work skills that will help you get your first job, while you have a great time working as part of a team;Art: Art and Self Expression for the Creative Thinker;
- High School: Post Secondary Enrichment: Public Speaking, SAT/ACT Prep, Written Expression;
- Tutoring All Subjects.
The Cottage School’s CAPstone Program serves adults, over 18, in a variety of formats intended to provide individualized post-secondary transitional services.