Let Mt. Vernon Presbyterian School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
Mount Vernon Presbyterian School …
- Provides a college preparatory environment dedicated to developing students who are motivated to excel in life.
- Inspires all students to pursue academic excellence, take pride in their work, develop leadership skills and celebrate their achievements.
- Motivates students to become independent thinkers, to set and achieve goals and to be accountable for their actions.
- Provides a Christian environment where students are encouraged to develop their own personal faith and spirituality.
- Compliments the academic program with a wide range of activities to develop the mind, body and spirit of each student.
- Respects the unique value of each member of the school community.
- Expects and encourages all faculty, staff and students to lead lives of honor, integrity and high moral character at all times.
- Believes that diversity and global awareness enrich the learning experience.
- Demonstrates a concern for the welfare of others through grade appropriate outreach programs.
- Creates an atmosphere where students enjoy learning, have fun and develop lifelong relationships.
- Our School has developed a set of 21st century core competencies that are infused within the entire educational program called “The 21st Century Mount Vernon Mind.”