Let Pace Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
• Founded in 1958, Pace Academy, educates 1015 students in
grades pre-1st through 12.
The average Upper School class size is
12 and the average whole-school student teacher ratio is 9:1.
• The faculty averages 19 years of teaching experience, 12
years at Pace Academy.
• More than 20% of the class of 2013
earned National Merit recognition, and 87% of the class scored
higher then 1300 on the SAT.
• 86% of 2013 Pace seniors taking
an Advanced Placement exam scored three (out of five) or higher.
• Pace was cited as an exceptional ethical learning community
and was one of 10 independent schools studied by the
Institute for Global Ethics.
The results appeared in the N.A.I.S.
Schools of Integrity Report on Best Practices of Independent
• Pace was one of Atlanta's first schools to
integrate service into the curriculum and make it a graduation
Last year, the Upper School students contributed more
than 9,000 service hours (seniors averaged 78 hours during their
time at Pace).
• In 2004, Pace Service Learning was recognized
for Excellence in Developing Student Leadership by the Council for
Spiritual & Ethical Education.
The school partners with 10
community service agencies.
• 84% of Middle and Upper School
students participate in at least one of Pace Academy's 63 athletic
• In the 2013 National WordMasters competition, the
fifth grade placed first in the nation.
The year-long competition
consisted of more than 700 teams at each grade level.
National Association of Independent Schools