Grades: NS-8 | 354 students
- Resurrection School provides a safe, loving christian environment which encourages the total development of the child.
- This is the shared responsibility of the parents, students, and staff.
- At Resurrection we educate the whole child, heart, hands, and head. Top priority is the teaching of religion and communicating to each child that there is a God who loves him.
- We cultivate the intellect by creating an interesting environment, encouraging self-esteem; providing for creativity; developing accuracy; stressing knowledge of the basics; providing extra-curricular activities; developing self-discipline, and developing the ability to reason and make decisions.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingArchery, Basketball,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
EvansvilleGrades: NS-8 | 220 students
918 W Mill Road
Evansville, IN 47710
EvansvilleGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
6130 W Saint Joseph Rd
Evansville, IN 47720
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.