Grades: Nursery School-PK | 40 students
We have many five and ten year staff that provide loving care and guidance to all the children in our care.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1
National avg.: 13:1
- <br /> We would like to welcome you to our KinderCare Bloomington center. Our staff is looking forward to having you and your child join our family here at KinderCare. As you walk through our center, you will notice the wonderful learning environment we provide for your child. Each teacher and class, has a curriculum designed to enhance your child's Knowledge and imagination. We also provide additional Learning Adventure programs, to help advance your child in their education. The Programs are cooking, music, Spanish, reading, phonics and math. We hope you enjoy our center, and give us the pleasure of being a part of your child's life.
- Ms. Gloria is our Health and Safety coordinator and with the help of our Maintenance team Gary C. we are able to keep our center safe and clean.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 am to 7:00pm , M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Kids N Care, Calworks, Gain, TAD
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RialtoGrades: PK-12 | 65 students
1123 S Cactus Ave
Rialto, CA 92376
BloomingtonGrades: 1-11 | 16 students
Po Box 517
Bloomington, CA 92316
RialtoGrades: KG-5 | 52 students
1391 W Merrill Ave
Rialto, CA 92376
FontanaGrades: PK-1 | 50 students
10022 Palmetto Ave
Fontana, CA 92335
RialtoGrades: 1-12 | 74 students
Po Box 217
Rialto, CA 92377
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.