Grades: K-12 | 25 students
- The Richmond Academy Board is entrusted with the responsibility of defining the school's purpose, establishing its philosophy and setting forth objectives to guide the headmaster and faculty in the daily operation of the school.
- In keeping with the standards of accrediting organizations, the purpose, philosophy, and objectives are subject to review and revision.
- Richmond Academy is a coeducational, independent, college- preparatory school dedicated to nurturing and challenging the whole person — body, mind, and spirit — to the glory of God.
- Committed to Christ, Richmond Academy strives to provide a biblically based, academically excellent education in a nurturing environment, developing students' full potential to impact their world for Christ.
- The school's philosophy is symbolized by a triangle whose sides represent spiritual, academic, and athletic development.
- Through this philosophy, the school seeks to ensure that strong academics and challenging athletics can prosper together in an environment in which God is the foundation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||May. 21 / Feb. 21|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $3,745 to $4,200 depending on the age of the student and the payment plan selected by the family. Discounts are available for multiple student families. Our school also accepts Choice Scholarships. Financial Aid available.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,100|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Absolutely the best school in Richmond. My oldest child has attended here for ten years and now all three of my children are attending. The staff is very friendly, the halls are quiet, and the teachers are very professional. The academics are high quality and the school is growing!
- Posted by Parent - scros
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.