Grades: PK-12 | 159 students
- Ridgeview Christian School is a ministry of Ridgeview Baptist Church.
- Its purpose is to provide children with a traditional, Christ-centered, quality education in a conventional class setting.
- The school was founded on and remains steadfast to the same Biblical principles upon which the New Testament Church was founded.
- We believe the Bible to be the authoritative Word of God.
- All programs at Ridgeview both curricular and extra-curricular, are based on principles set forth in God's Word.
- As Christians, it is our responsibility to train our children how to live a life that would bring honor to Christ.
- One of our goals at Ridgeview is to see that each child has accepted Christ as their personal Savior and to help them make a commitment to lead a life that would be pleasing to Him.
- The Bible says: "Train up a child in the way he should go." It is our goal to assist parents in the training of their children.
- The home, like the church, is one of the two institutions ordained by God to carry out His plan in a Christian's life.
- The Christian school is a reinforcement of the Christian home.
- We are not attempting to replace the home, but to act as a means of strengthening the Christian values of morality, discipline and behavior that should be part of the Christian home.
- Therefore, it is important that the school and parents work together as a team in a spirit of cooperation that will benefit the children involved.
- Our prayer is that we can help you train your children in a way that would be pleasing to God and work together toward their well-rounded education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I could not be happier with this school. Anyone who tells you this school is snobby/ and or preppy is very wrong. I have only attended this school for 2 years and I feel like I have always gone here... I hope you heavily consider this school. This school teaches great Christian values, which is what America needs.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - thecr
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.