Grades: PK-12 | 159 students
- Ridgeview Christian School is a ministry of Ridgeview Baptist Church.
- Its purpose is to provide children with a traditional, Christ-centered, quality education in a conventional class setting.
- The school was founded on and remains steadfast to the same Biblical principles upon which the New Testament Church was founded.
- We believe the Bible to be the authoritative Word of God.
- All programs at Ridgeview both curricular and extra-curricular, are based on principles set forth in God's Word.
- As Christians, it is our responsibility to train our children how to live a life that would bring honor to Christ.
- One of our goals at Ridgeview is to see that each child has accepted Christ as their personal Savior and to help them make a commitment to lead a life that would be pleasing to Him.
- The Bible says: "Train up a child in the way he should go." It is our goal to assist parents in the training of their children.
- The home, like the church, is one of the two institutions ordained by God to carry out His plan in a Christian's life.
- The Christian school is a reinforcement of the Christian home.
- We are not attempting to replace the home, but to act as a means of strengthening the Christian values of morality, discipline and behavior that should be part of the Christian home.
- Therefore, it is important that the school and parents work together as a team in a spirit of cooperation that will benefit the children involved.
- Our prayer is that we can help you train your children in a way that would be pleasing to God and work together toward their well-rounded education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||159 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
I could not be happier with this school. Anyone who tells you this school is snobby/ and or preppy is very wrong. I have only attended this school for 2 years and I feel like I have always gone here... I hope you heavily consider this school. This school teaches great Christian values, which is what America needs.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - thecr
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.