Grades: PK-12 | 156 students
- Riverfront Christian School is a pre-k-12.
- Riverfront Christian provides a stimulating and supportive environment for students to mature while learning.
- Technology, music, and art are integrated into the academic program.
- Students particpate in mission service activities that benefit the local community.
- There are many athletic opportunities beginning in the middle school.
- The students are highly motivated to learn and maintain average to above achievement test scores.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||8 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Dress Code and Uniform Policy available on website.)
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Tuition and enrollment information is updated regularly on the website .|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mimi Ouakil|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Annual Talent Show, Drama Club, Interact Club, Logic Club, Missions Trips, Robotics, Student Council, Yearbook Club Drama Club, Interact Club, Logic Club, Missions Trips, Robotics, Yearbook Club, Annual Talent Show,
- Teacher - student ratio: 10:1 Teachers provide weekly reports on Renweb.com Pre-K and Kindergarten are offered both in half-day and full-day programs. Riverfront Christian School meets the different learning style needs through inclusion and cooperative learning program. Turtoring is provided if requested. Classes are small to provide all students with individualized and group instruction.
Profile last updated: 05/14/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Front RoyalGrades: K-7 | 51 students
1111 N Shenandoah Ave
Front Royal, VA 22630
MarshallGrades: PK-12 | 197 students
6428 Wilson Rd
Marshall, VA 20115
BerryvilleGrades: PK-12 | 93 students
15 Keystone Ln
Berryville, VA 22611
LurayGrades: PK-12 | 109 students
Po Box 31
Luray, VA 22835
WinchesterGrades: PK-12 | 74 students
Po Box 1360
Winchester, VA 22655
Our daughter has been attending since 5th grade and is now entering 8th. The school has been a wonderful learning and growing experience for her and the family. The school is small and family oriented which is just what we want for our child. The staff is dedicated and committed to providing the best environment and high level of education that you can't find in public schools these days.
- Posted by Parent - boice
This is the best Christian school in Front Royal. Everyone is so nice and it is a great place to attend.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - grove
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.