Grades: PK-12 | 196 students
- Rivermont Collegiate is a private, nonsectarian, independent, multicultural, college preparatory, day school for students - preschool through twelfth grade - offering a nurturing, caring and safe environment where students develop intellect, character, and creativity.
- Located in Bettendorf, Iowa, Rivermont students come from many Quad City area communities.
- Rivermont Collegiate strives to prepare students who are grounded in the basics, yet able to think analytically and creatively, to confidently and enthusiastically meet the opportunites and challenges of the 21st Century.
- Graduates move on to some of the country's finest colleges and universities.
- Rivermont Collegiate is a day school only.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||14 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Language & Composition, English Literature & Composition, French Language & Composition, Microeconomics, Physics, Psychology, Spanish Language & Composition, Statistics, United States Government & Politics, United States History,|
|Average SAT score||1905|
|Average ACT score||29|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(no uniforms, dress code only)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$14,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by grade. Please call Admission Office for specific tuition costs: 563-359-1366 X 302|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Karen Roebuck|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club / Classes, Choir, Computer Club, Environmental Club, Homecoming Committee, MathCounts Team, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics, Show Choir, String Ensemble, Student Council, Student Hunger Drive Committee, Theater, World Cultures Club, Yearbook Band, Choir, Computer Club, Robotics, Show Choir, Theater, Yearbook, Chess Club / Classes,
National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Student Hunger Drive Committee,
World Cultures Club,
- - 100% acceptance to four-year college for all seniors - reading levels 2 -3 grades above norm by 3rd grade - upper schoolers routinely take honors and AP courses - immediate access to personalized acceleration - 9:1 average student to teacher ratio
Profile last updated: 04/28/2016
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.