Grades: K-12 | 51 students
- Rivers of Life Christian School is a private Christian college preparatory school where young men and women are molded to achieve greatness through a focus on the "whole child"- spiritually, academically, and athletically.
- ROLCS currently serves K5-12th grade students.
- ROLCS offers small class sizes, experienced teachers and a unique academic program that achieves a balance of core subjects, technology and extra curricular activities.
- OUR MOTO: "DEVELOPING TOMORROW'S LEADERS, ONE CHILD AT A TIME"!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call the office for tuition rates, before and after care available.|
|Admissions Director||Dawn Watkins|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School was formally known as Gateway Christian School. We have all the transcripts for the graduates of this school.
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint AnnGrades: NS-8
2900 Adie Road
Saint Ann, MO 63043
Glen CarbonGrades: PK-12 | 216 students
97 Oaklawn Rd
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 111 students
3145 Lafayette Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63104
FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 483 students
16475 New Halls Ferry Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 215 students
10015 Lance Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63137
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.