Grades: K-12 | 51 students
- Rivers of Life Christian School is a private Christian college preparatory school where young men and women are molded to achieve greatness through a focus on the "whole child"- spiritually, academically, and athletically.
- ROLCS currently serves K5-12th grade students.
- ROLCS offers small class sizes, experienced teachers and a unique academic program that achieves a balance of core subjects, technology and extra curricular activities.
- OUR MOTO: "DEVELOPING TOMORROW'S LEADERS, ONE CHILD AT A TIME"!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Call the office for tuition rates, before and after care available.|
|Admissions Director||Dawn Watkins|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School was formally known as Gateway Christian School. We have all the transcripts for the graduates of this school.
Profile last updated: 08/24/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint AnnGrades: NS-8
2900 Adie Road
Saint Ann, MO 63043
Glen CarbonGrades: PK-12 | 216 students
97 Oaklawn Rd
Glen Carbon, IL 62034
FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 236 students
1285 N New Florissant Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
HazelwoodGrades: PK-6 | 91 students
8390 Latty Ave
Hazelwood, MO 63042
FlorissantGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
3860 N Us Highway 67
Florissant, MO 63034
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.