Grades: PK-12 | 298 students
- The Robert M. Beren Academy is a modern orthodox day school affiliated with Torah Umesorah and the Association of Modern Orthodox Day Schools (AMODS) with students from virtually every temple and synagogue in the greater Houston area.
- The school includes a pre-school through twelfth grade curriculum.
- The goal of the Robert M. Beren Academy, in fulfillment of the concept of Torah Umada, is to provide a strong Jewish and secular education to all Jewish children, regardless of background or financial need.
- The Robert M. Beren Academy programs include special education curriculum as well as advanced placement courses and other accelerated learning opportunities for gifted and talented students.
- The school also has a Hebrew Ulpan Program for all students.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||298 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 380 students
12401 S Post Oak Rd Ste A
Houston, TX 77045
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 317 students
4711 McDermed Dr
Houston, TX 77035
HoustonGrades: NS-PK | 150 students
5200 Willowbend Blvd
Houston, TX 77096
HoustonGrades: NS-12 | 60 students
3737 O'Meara Drive
Houston, TX 77025
HoustonGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
4005 Cheena Dr
Houston, TX 77025
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.