- Rochester Hills Christian School has been providing a caring, Christ-centered education in a traditional classroom setting since 1972.
- Our foundation is Jesus Christ.
- The purpose of Rochester Hills Christian School is to educate and train a student physically, emotionally, intellectually and spiritually.
- We believe that the Bible is the standard for truth; and, therefore, it is the basis for our total education program.
- Kindergarten through 12th grade students consistently score above the national average on the Stanford Achievement Tests.
- Our ministry also offers day care and preschool for children from six weeks to five years of age.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||293 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
TroyGrades: K-12 | 294 students
2601 John R Rd
Troy, MI 48083
Auburn HillsGrades: NS-12 | 528 students
3075 Shimmons Road
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
PontiacGrades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1300 Giddings Road
Pontiac, MI 48340
Sterling HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 473 students
14500 Metropolitan Pkwy
Sterling Heights, MI 48312
WarrenGrades: NS-12 | 130 students
28501 Lorraine Avenue
Warren, MI 48093