Grades: PK-12 | 169 students
- Rock County Christian School is committed to high academic standards.
- We strive to help all of our students achieve scholastic success, which we believe is based on a Christ-centered world view. We encourage creativity, critical thinking, and good study habits. Our students` cumulative annual achievement scores are consistently one to two years above the national average.
- Our teachers are qualified professionals dedicated to preparing students for service to God and their neighbors in every area of life.
- They are distinctive in that each teacher understands that his/her commitment to Christian education is a ministry as well as a profession.
- They are qualified educators that take a sincere interest in each student, which creates a classroom with a loving and nurturing environment so learning can be facilitated to achieve above average results.
- Rock County Christian School glorifies God by partnering with parents and churches to equip students to thrive spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Rock County Christian School exists as a coeducational college preparatory day school that encompasses preschool through 12th grade.
- The school is operated by a nonprofit, interdenominational, evangelical Christian parent support organization and governed by an elected school board.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Polos & Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.
March 20, 2017
You have a lot riding on your job interview. Here are some tips for a successful interview.