Grades: PK-12 | 169 students
- Rock County Christian School is committed to high academic standards.
- We strive to help all of our students achieve scholastic success, which we believe is based on a Christ-centered world view. We encourage creativity, critical thinking, and good study habits. Our students` cumulative annual achievement scores are consistently one to two years above the national average.
- Our teachers are qualified professionals dedicated to preparing students for service to God and their neighbors in every area of life.
- They are distinctive in that each teacher understands that his/her commitment to Christian education is a ministry as well as a profession.
- They are qualified educators that take a sincere interest in each student, which creates a classroom with a loving and nurturing environment so learning can be facilitated to achieve above average results.
- Rock County Christian School glorifies God by partnering with parents and churches to equip students to thrive spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- Rock County Christian School exists as a coeducational college preparatory day school that encompasses preschool through 12th grade.
- The school is operated by a nonprofit, interdenominational, evangelical Christian parent support organization and governed by an elected school board.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Polos & Khaki pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JanesvilleGrades: K-12 | 74 students
1650 S Oakhill Ave
Janesville, WI 53546
JanesvilleGrades: 1-8 | 25 students
4324 E Bingham Road
Janesville, WI 53546
JeffersonGrades: NS-8 | 185 students
333 E Church St
Jefferson, WI 53549
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
2552 S 19th St
Milwaukee, WI 53215
JanesvilleGrades: NS-8 | 85 students
305 Lincoln St
Janesville, WI 53548
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.