Grades: PK-12 | 193 students
- Established in 1987, Rockwall Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, fully accredited educational institution.
- The school exists to help the children of Christian families by integrating biblical principles and academic excellence.
- This integration of faith and scholasticism takes place in an environment that addresses the needs of the whole person: spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(khaki or navy pants and polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kay conger|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||TAPPS ART, TAPPS ACADEMICS, STUDENT LEADERSHIP COUNCIL, NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY, CHOIR, CHESS CLUB TAPPS ART, CHOIR, CHESS CLUB, TAPPS ACADEMICS,
STUDENT LEADERSHIP COUNCIL,
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY,
- *Established in 1987, Rockwall Christian Academy is a Christ-centered, fully accredited educational institution. *The school exists to help the children of Christian families by integrating biblical principles and academic excellence. *This integration of faith and scholasticism takes place in an environment that addresses the needs of the whole person: spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional, and social.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RockwallGrades: PK-12 | 361 students
1408 S. Goliad Street
Rockwall, TX 75087
RowlettGrades: PK | 25 students
8200 Schrade Road
Rowlett, TX 75088
GarlandGrades: PK-6 | 127 students
5500 Lavon Drive
Garland, TX 75040
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 576 students
3601 Bois D'Arc Road
Mckinney, TX 75071
MesquiteGrades: PK-12 | 582 students
1515 Republic Parkway
Mesquite, TX 75150
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.