Grades: Nursery School-PK
All of our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated to providing the highest quality Early Childhood Education to the children in their classes. We participate in monthly training as well as ongoing Professional Development.
Our teachers come to work every day prepared to make a difference in the lives of children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Welcome to Rohnert Park KinderCare! We are excited to announce that we are under new management. We are bringing back the tradition of quality! We believe in fostering whole child development. Every classroom has a special curriculum tailored specifically for that age group. Please stop by and check us out!
- Our center has a locked key pad entrance, secured gated playgrounds, and safety bells on all emergency exit doors in the classrooms. We are a "Nut Free" facility. We practice emergency drills including fire, earthquake and lockdown procedures. Our Health and Safety Coordinator ensures safety in all classrooms by doing walkthroughs.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- All local programs, discuss on tour.
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rohnert ParkGrades: 7-12 | 20 students
Po Box 1819
Rohnert Park, CA 94927
Rohnert ParkGrades: NS-6 | 87 students
5475 Snyder Lane
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
CotatiGrades: PK-KG | 39 students
21 William St
Cotati, CA 94931
CotatiGrades: 9-12 | 12 students
8297 Old Redwood Hwy
Cotati, CA 94931
Santa RosaGrades: 2-9 | 8 students
3200 Dutton Avenue #226
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
January 11, 2017
Letters of interest and cover letters are frequently used interchangeably even though they have different purposes.
January 03, 2017
When you visit schools, please don't make the following common mistakes. A little thought and preparation will help you make the best impression possible.
December 21, 2016
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.