Grades: NS-12 | 686 students
- A college preparatory school educating girls and young women from Kindergarten through Grade 12, Preschool for girls and boys. Roland Park Country School is a very special place, marked by a resilient spirit that has been the School's hallmark since its inception over 100 years ago.
- This spirit has traveled with the School from the original campus on Keswick Road to Roland Avenue to University Parkway to our present campus at Chestnutwood.
- Over the years, RPCS has thrived.
- Even during times of difficulty, RPCS's commitment to providing students with a top-notch education and the tools and knowledge necessary to pursue their passions with confidence, responsibility and an understanding of the world around them, has remained a constant.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||686 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 34%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||85 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||24 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Art History, Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, Chinese, Computer Science, Economics, English, English 11, Environmental Science, European History, French Language, Government, Latin Vergil, Music Theory, Physics, Russian, Spanish Language, Statistics, Studio Art, US History,|
|Average SAT score||1772|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 20|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,995|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten Tuition - $20,000 Preschool Tuition (2013-2014) 7:30am - 6:30pm - $14,995 7:30am - 3:00pm - $12,750 7:30am - 12:30pm - $10, 950 International Tuition $30,200|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Kathleen Curtis|
|Admissions Associate||Jaleh Goodale|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Winter TrackBadminton, Basketball,
Crew, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Golf,
Indoor Soccer, Lacrosse,
- Roland Park Country School, a college preparatory school for girls, is dedicated to the intellectual, aesthetic, physical and moral development of its students and includes a coed Preschool. While maintaining high academic standards, the school upholds tradition and promotes innovation. The school encourages self-discipline, independence of thought, tenacity of purpose, creativity, and spiritual well-being. It also fosters personal integrity, respect for others, an appreciation of diversity, and a cooperative, resilient spirit. Roland Park Country School values the friendly atmosphere of mutual trust inherent in an inclusive community. The school strives to instill in its students a lifelong love of learning as well as the motivation to look within and beyond themselves in order that they become responsible, contributing members and leaders of their communities.
Profile last updated: 08/17/2015
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 767 students
109 W Melrose Ave
Baltimore, MD 21210
BaltimoreGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
5114 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21210
Owings MillsGrades: NS-12 | 612 students
300 Garrison Forest Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
BrooklandvilleGrades: 5-12 | 440 students
11232 Falls Rd
Brooklandville, MD 21022
BaltimoreGrades: K-12 | 213 students
6063 Moravia Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21206
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.