Grades: 9-12 | 310 students
- Rosati-Kain High School is the Catholic high school today...for the woman you will become tomorrow.
- As a Catholic all-girl college preparatory high school, Rosati-Kain High School is the place for young women who value academic success.
- R-K is one of the most geographically diverse schools in the entire St. Louis metropolitan area, attracting students from North, South and West County, St. Louis City, Jefferson County, St. Charles County and several cities in Illinois.
- Students come from 90 different zip codes and over 70 different grade schools.
- We place an emphasis on the individual, creating an environment where each girl can feel she truly belongs. We have been an important part of St. Louis high school tradition for over 100 years.
- Our Mission Statement: Rosati-Kain High School is a Catholic, Archdiocesan college preparatory high school for young women who want to be challenged and supported in faith and in their efforts to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to become their best selves contributing in the spirit of Jesus Christ to a changing, multi-cultural world community.
- Please visit our website at www.rosati-kain.org.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||310 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Number of AP Courses||26 courses|
|Advanced Courses||ACC Physics 2, ACC Theatrical Art, ACC United States History, ACC Western Civilization, ACC/AP Advanced English Composition, Advanced Algebra 2 with Trigonometry, AP Analytic Geometry and Calculus, AP Biology 2, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Music Theory, AP Statistics, French, Spanish, Truman Institute College Algebra, Truman Institute Plane Trigonometry,|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform skirt and polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Nov. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,950|
|Tuition Notes||Actual cost to educate a student at R-K is $13,500, but we are able to charge families less for tuition because of an annual grant from the St. Louis Archdiocese and other donors. For more info on tuition, please visit our website, www.rosati-kain.org.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,300|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Schulte, Director of Enrollment|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Cross Country, Dance,
Diving, Field Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||please visit rosati-kain.org to see a current list of extracurriculars please visit rosati-kain.org to see a current list of extracurriculars,
- Please visit our website, www.rosati-kain.org, for detailed info on admissions and to request information.
Profile last updated: 05/11/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 384 students
2788 Normandy Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63121
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 569 students
10230 Gravois Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 227 students
320 E Ripa Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63125
Saint LouisGrades: PK-12 | 615 students
3020 North Ballas Road
Saint Louis, MO 63131
Saint LouisGrades: 9-12 | 420 students
341 S Sappington Road
Saint Louis, MO 63122
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.