Grades: PK-12 | 53 students
- The teaching and application of biblical principles in the lives of your children is what we have been called to do.
- We exist as a school to equip your children academically and spiritually in a safe and loving environment.
- Our Academy is an extension of our ministry, which provides an alternate source of education for children of our community, regardless of race or religious belief.
- Our curriculum incorporates accepted scholastics, advanced education, languages, physical education, sports, and Christian doctrine.
- The Academy was founded in 1985 with a vision to provide quality Christian education with emphasis in Christian character and biblical principles as its foundation.
- The academy currently enrolls K to 12th grade.
- The curriculum that is in place is ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) and ABEKA. Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized core curriculum with a scope of preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, and Etymology.
- The students participate and compete against other private schools in sports such as volleyball and basketball.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 36%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Rose Of Sharon Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Grace United Methodist Church Day School.
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.