Grades: 7-12 | 151 students
- Rossier Park School is a California State-certified nonpublic, nonsectarian school serving the special education needs of students in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Rossier Park contracts with area public school districts to provide services through two distinct programs.
- We offer a small structured and supportive environment that encourages growth and development in each of our students.
- Our goal is to assist students in their return to public school and /or the successful integration into their communities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rowland HeightsGrades: 3-10 | 29 students
19271 Colima Rd # G
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
CoronaGrades: K-12 | 96 students
1811 South Lincoln Avenue
Corona, CA 92882
OrangeGrades: NS-12 | 180 students
4100 E. Walnut Avenue
Orange, CA 92869
TorranceGrades: 4-12 | 90 students
2201 Amapola Court
Torrance, CA 90501
CerritosGrades: PK-12 | 1252 students
10818 Artesia Blvd
Cerritos, CA 90703
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.
February 10, 2017
The only way private schools can build their financial security is through gifts. Major gifts offer proof of how deeply many donors feel about their private schools. Their munificence is a wonderful example to others.