Grades: 7-12 | 151 students
- Rossier Park School is a California State-certified nonpublic, nonsectarian school serving the special education needs of students in Los Angeles and Orange counties.
- Rossier Park contracts with area public school districts to provide services through two distinct programs.
- We offer a small structured and supportive environment that encourages growth and development in each of our students.
- Our goal is to assist students in their return to public school and /or the successful integration into their communities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Rowland HeightsGrades: NS-12
18550 Farjardo St.
Rowland Heights, CA 91789
La PalmaGrades: 2-12 | 38 students
24 Centerpointe Dr
La Palma, CA 90623
AnaheimGrades: 7-12 | 107 students
1275 E. Broadway St.
Anaheim, CA 92805
NorwalkGrades: PK-12 | 156 students
11364 Imperial Hwy
Norwalk, CA 90650
AnaheimGrades: 1-12 | 52 students
720 S Magnolia Ave
Anaheim, CA 92804
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.