- SWS is ranked as one of the area`s top Private High Schools for 2017 by the Business Journal.
- 100% College acceptance rate. 72 % of our students accepted into the UC System.
- We exceed the UC System A to G requirements.
- Four years required Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Four years required Humanities.
- Four years required Music, Visual Arts and Performing Arts.
- 50% of our student entered STEM in college in 2016.
- Mean SAT scores 1,867 for 2016.
- Highest Critical Reasoning (633) SAT scores in the region in 2016.
- 12-20 students average class size in High School.
|School Type||Waldorf School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Waldorf Schools of North America
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||432 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Honors foreign language|
|Average SAT score||1867|
|Average ACT score||28|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition changes by grade. See https://sacwaldorf.org/admissions/tuition/ for details.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,400|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nick Broad|
|Admissions Associate||Betsy Petering|
|Endowment Size||1 million|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Mountain Biking, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Mountain Biking,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance), Investing Club, Literary Journal, Robotics Club, Speech & Debate (National Forensics League) Art Club, Investing Club, Robotics Club, GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance),
Speech & Debate (National Forensics League),
- Learning takes place in both the classroom and throughout our 22-acre campus and teaching farm.
- Hands on experiencial learning.
- Required core subjects include math, science, language arts, history, geography, music, Spanish, German, Woodshop, Hand crafts, PE and movement and speech, and gardening.
- Yearly class plays out of the curriculum.
- Regular class trips, music recitals and assemblies.
- All students from grade 4 onwards play a musical instrument.
- After school sports begins in sixth grade.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fair OaksGrades: KG-12 | 132 students
7736 Sunset Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Citrus HeightsGrades: KG-8 | 100 students
7737 Highland Ave
Citrus Heights, CA 95610
FolsomGrades: PK-8 | 342 students
309 Montrose Drive
Folsom, CA 95630
SacramentoGrades: PK-12 | 495 students
2636 Latham Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864
RosevilleGrades: PK-8 | 238 students
2312 Vernon St
Roseville, CA 95678
Hi, I am a Malaysian, and will be working in California in middle of this year. I would like to send my son to study in California for year 12. We would like to know based on the past years, how many students have been successfully enrolled into UC ? Thanks.
- Posted by Parent - sy.ch