Grades: PK-8 | 266 students
- Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Catholic parish K-8 school serving our families from Patterson and its surrounding communities.
- Our dedicated faculty and staff, in partnership with the parents, offer our students a quality academic foundation.
- As we teach for skill development, intellectual enrichment, and academic and physical excellence, we challenge and prepare our children for their future growth in today's society.
- We create an atmosphere in which Catholic values, traditions and ideals are fundamental to our academic vision for cultivating faith formation, personal integrity, and life-long learning.
- We are a people who strive to live out the gospel in wholesome, authentic, and healing relationships.
- Furthermore, in Christian education, we help to engender an environment that allows for mystery which opens us to the fundamental reality of God who transcends the human mind.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||266 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||27 students|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,250|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Mary Ramirez|
|Admissions Associate||Cyndy Gomes|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ModestoGrades: 2-8 | 9 students
4772 Morrow Rd
Modesto, CA 95356
ModestoGrades: K-9 | 257 students
501 W Granger Ave
Modesto, CA 95350
TurlockGrades: KG-8 | 238 students
1225 Cooper Ave
Turlock, CA 95380
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.