- In today`s media-saturated world, it is not easy for girls coming of age, to develop a healthy sense of self-worth, self-respect, and purpose while they are preparing for their futures.
- In order to emerge from their teen years as strong, confident and happy young women, girls must first learn to believe in themselves and embrace their full potential.
- At Sacred Heart, your daughters will develop the confidence, life skills, and judgement needed to succeed and build a bright future.
- Sacred Heart will aid its young women in developing limitless power to control their lives and also prepare them to make positive contributions in the lives of others.
- Our unique vision,"Empowering Tomorrow`s Catholic Woman", has been recognized with warm and positive feedback by students, parents, teachers, and the community.
- The vision works to support our young women in their efforts to shatter obstacles that create barriers in equality, society, education, and the workplace.As we continue to fulfill our mission, we journey forward with our vision of "Empowering Tomorrow`s Catholic Woman".
- It is with this vision that we embark upon the completion of our capital campaign to provide these young women the resources needed-physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually to destroy the societal stereotypes that hold women down.
- We invite you to learn more about Sacred Heart High School,where amazing young women are empowered, unstoppable and prepared to take on the world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Number of AP Courses||13 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Wendy Navarro|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Beltran|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- SHHS, a Catholic, college preparatory school, in the Dominican Tradition, embraces, empowers, and inspires young women to live in faith, truth and service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Los AngelesGrades: 7-12 | 535 students
250 S Rossmore Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004
LakewoodGrades: 9-12 | 600 students
5825 Woodruff Ave
Lakewood, CA 90713
Santa MonicaGrades: 9-12
1030 Lincoln Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Los AngelesGrades: 6-12 | 742 students
5515 Franklin Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028
PasadenaGrades: 9-12 | 709 students
3880 E Sierra Madre Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107