Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
- We, the faculty and staff of Sacred Heart School, direct our efforts toward the Catholic Christian education of youth.
- Inspired by the boundless love of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, we are committed to providing a loving, caring atmosphere in which to nurture each child's God-given gifts and talents.
- We focus on the immutable Gospel message and seek to be responsive to present day needs and concerns in this ever-changing world.
- Following the tireless example of our founder, the Right Reverend Monsignor Lucyan Bojnowski, who so strongly believed in a Catholic education for his Polish immigrants, we strive to maintain his tradition and ideals by continuing to offer a holistic education to our parish and community youth.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
New BritainGrades: K-9 | 202 students
221 Farmington Ave
New Britain, CT 06053
Vernon RockvilleGrades: K-8 | 70 students
Po Box 177 20 School Street
Vernon Rockville, CT 06066
SimsburyGrades: 6-12 | 252 students
230 Bushy Hill Road
Simsbury, CT 06070
New BritainGrades: 6-8 | 111 students
30 Pendleton Road
New Britain, CT 06053
NewingtonGrades: PK-8 | 128 students
652 Willard Avenue
Newington, CT 06111
February 23, 2017
You probably have several reasons why you think a specific school might be a good fit for your needs and requirements. Have you considered all fifteen of these reasons?
February 11, 2017
Let's think about the employment process from the point of view of your making me want to hire you. Here are some points to ponder.
February 10, 2017
It is easy to fall into the trap of not keeping your skill-set current. There's no time and no need anyway. We look at why you need to keep things current and offer some suggestions as to how to proceed.