Grades: PK-8 | 556 students
- As an integral part of our Sacred Heart parish community in Bayside, Sacred Heart School strives to create an atmosphere of Catholic spirit and commitment, "to teach as Jesus did".
- It is our goal to bring each student to his or her full potential in a positive, caring environment.
- Attention is given to the cognitive development of all students as they move from concrete to semi-concrete operation to the higher abstract skills such as critical thinking, inference, problem solving and decision-making.
- Our ultimate goal is to graduate an individual who can work out problems, make responsible decisions, and to live effectively in our world.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||556 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Fresh MeadowsGrades: K-8 | 146 students
19310 Peck Ave
Fresh Meadows, NY 11365
WoodsideGrades: PK-8 | 183 students
3129 60th St
Woodside, NY 11377
AstoriaGrades: PK-8 | 279 students
2163 29th St
Astoria, NY 11105
BaysideGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
3445 202nd St
Bayside, NY 11361
CoronaGrades: KG-8 | 69 students
10302 Northern Blvd
Corona, NY 11368
March 23, 2017
Teachers need to learn how to be Facebook savvy. Otherwise Facebook will cause them lots of problems.
March 21, 2017
Future and current employers can find out all sorts of things about you these days. Make sure that you don't leave behind any damning electronic evidence.
March 21, 2017
Asking good questions at your job interview will improve your chances. Conversely asking bad questions will damage them.